Firestorm744 Mod App

Go down

Firestorm744 Mod App

Post by firestorm744 on Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:18 pm

Username: Firestorm744

How long have you been playing Elitepvp:Since it started I was the 2nd donator

How many hours a day are you online: I would say a range of four to six hours on weekdays, and a good seven to ten  on weekends.

Are you familiar with Staff Commands such as /mute, /tempban etc: Yes. I know how to use all of the commands that the bukkit plugin "Essentials" provides. I have moderated a large server with 300+ players and a server of my own. I am familiar and comfortable with "crowd control."

Why should I be a MOD: I believe I should be chosen because not only do I help, but I enjoy helping. I have been already helping players . I enjoy helping and encouraging players. . As you can see I don't have much activity on the forums yet . I assure you I will be helping players on the forums, and I will make a thread under the minecraft discussion on to help players . I am familiar with the new forums, since I have lots of experience with forums. Plus, I hate hackers/spammers/server-screw-uppers. It would be my pleasure to tempban/mute/kick them. I think this is a great opportunity for me to help the Elitepvp community expand and become an even better place than it is now. I am comfortable with staff ranks, I don't abuse, and I got the Elitepvp rules nailed in my head. Even the staff rules. . I don't AFK, and if I say "brb," I still got my eyes on the chat. I will not hesitate to ban people, even friends. I will do my job and mute spammers as quick as possible. I am very familiar with every plugin that Elitepvp uses that are available to non-staff players. On my own server, I have been using plugins that Elitepvp has been using for a long time, for example timtheenchanter, enchantmore, and mcmmo. If you elect me to "Mod," you will be sure you haven't made a mistake.

Other Details: I have owned a server of my own, unfortunately I wasn't successful(with my puny staff team), but I still managed to have a great time with the few players I had. I installed 40+ plugins all fully customized. Each plugin had a high purpose in the server and was set-up, adjusted, and customized by me. I tend to go on all day so I could help and patrol elitepvp while most staff are asleep. Also, according to other players, I have a kind personality and is a good helper, but I take things seriously that should be taken seriously.

firestorm744

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Firestorm744 Mod App

Post by firestorm744 on Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:58 pm

thanks for reading it and taking your time

firestorm744

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Firestorm744 Mod App

Post by firestorm744 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:31 am

admins plz review ths